martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

Welcome to my Blog!


Welcome to my blog.. In this blog, you can read about me and my english class II. This post it´s my homework...


So let me tell you a little bit of me ...

Hi there!! My name is Erick Urdaneta but you can call me Chocha. I`m from Maracaibo. I live in Sabaneta I`m 18 years old and I study Law at URBE. My favorite subjects is Civil Law and English.


I love my family and friends, my favorite sport is the futbol, I like dance, I like the movie the fear, I love the pizza and Chinese food, my favorite music is Rock but must of all the Heavy Metal, I can play Drum and it like so much :D

I hate egocentrism, vanity, envy, crime and treason.

My main dream is be the best Lawyer in the country and a great musician :D

Here i let you one video of my faorite band :P



So that was a little bit of me I hope you like my blog... please leave a comment

keep on shinning love and peace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario